Monday, January 22, 2007

Hillaryforpresident.com

You just gotta love stuff like this. Unless you have been living under a rock you know Hillary Clinton is running for President. I was curious if her organization had gobbled up all of the likely net domain names in order to direct potential voters to a single website. So what do you get if you type in hillaryforpresident.com?
Whether you live in the USA or not, know that this is a fight over the freedom of the whole world involving an attempt to destroy the USA economically and militarily so that it can't defend the world from those who wish to rule it and make you their servants with a microchip (666) in your right hand or forehead. You can sit there quietly (and pretend they don't read you mind and know where you stand) while they work to overextend the USA further with debt (such as universal health care).

Yikes! Microchip implants, the number of the beast...this guy clearly needs help. What a bunch of paranoid nonsense.

But as long as we are on the subject, I don't think it's any coincidence that on the same day that Hillary announced she was running, I had that dream with King Tut and Hong Kong Phooey and Cecil Rhodes sitting around a giant mahgony table chanting the lyrics from Music From the Elder. I don't think that's a coincidence at all. No sir.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance of you posting the Hong Kong Phooey/Arcwelder split?

Quicker than the human eye! Hi-yaaa!

Pete Bilderback said...

To my eternal regret I sold that 7" on eBay shortly after Hong Kong Phooey's untimely demise. That was, what? 1994? I made a cassette dub of it, but it seems to have been lost in one of my moves.

I wish I had it back now, but at the time that $500 kept me out of a lot of trouble.

dan said...

I don't think it's any coincidence that on the same day that Hillary announced she was running, I had that dream with King Tut and Hong Kong Phooey and Cecil Rhodes sitting around a giant mahgony table chanting the lyrics from Music From the Elder.

I've had that same dream for the last 6 years. Of course, that was about the time I realized HRC was definitely in for 2008.

Sam said...

That website quote is hilarious. I laughed outloud at your response as well.

This is a very cool blog.