Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Feelies Album, Here Before, Release Today

In case you missed one of my multiple earlier posts on this subject, the pride of Haledon NJ, The Feelies, release their first album in nearly 20 years, Here Before, today.

Review to come soon. The UPS man has my LP copy, and it should arrive tomorrow. I admit that I have heard an MP3 version of the album already, and I am very favorably impressed, but I want to put needle to groove before putting pen to paper (or finger to keyboard for that matter).

I figure if the Feelies can wait 19+ years to release a new album, it won't matter much if I wait a few days to review it.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm still waiting on that review you promised. ;)

My own reviews of their albums would be A+ for the first two, A for the next two, and a solid B for the new one.

Pete Bilderback said...

Hi Daniel, it's good to know someone cares! I will get back to work on it. I like the new album a lot, but my feelings about it are complex...hence the delay.